Job Title: Nursing Assitant
Type: Full-time, Part-time
Hours: Full-time and Part-time, Evenings and Days
- Starting base wage is $15.50 per hour. After 60 days and becoming Certified earn $17.00 per hour.
- Work evenings or nights and make an additional $3.00 per hour.
- Positions include every other weekend but you make an additional $1.00 per hour when you work on a weekend.
- We pay for your tuition to become Certified.
- Earn Paid Personal Leave (vacation/sick pay) based on the hours you work (available even if you work part-time)
- Holiday and Call-in pay. Health and Life Insurance, Supplemental Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, 401K Retirement/Savings Program, and more.
- Want to advance in nursing? We have scholarships available to help you.
- With large private rooms, it is easier for you to care for our residents
- Resident and Staff safety is one of our highest priorities; our facility has state-of-the-art ceiling track lift systems in our resident rooms.
Name: Kendra Hiles
Small town nursing facility where we are all family. Come & let us give you a tour.